Photo

This site may be hacked ?

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#16 Phzzz

Phzzz

Phzzz izzz a Nugatory and Totally Insignificant Peon!

• Administrators
  • 995 posts
  • LocationNew York

Posted 24 March 2017 - 02:57 AM

NP, Bob!   :1thumbsup:

Please don't Email or Message me for help/support. Instead, either start a NEW TOPIC or post a REPLY in the appropriate thread in these forums. This will also benefit others who may have a similar question or problem. And please read the rules for Private Messaging. - Phzzz (aka Scruffy; aka Nunzio; aka Tom)

#17 kennethr

kennethr

• Silver Star Member
  • Pip
  • 171 posts

Posted 26 March 2017 - 07:04 AM

I just now got on.  3 days after the all clear?  Have tried Sunday 2-3 times, and could not get on.

#18 LF from MC

LF from MC

• Moderators
  • 726 posts
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 26 March 2017 - 06:46 PM

I tried earlier to day to get on but couldn't,I was getting error messages, than I got a message saying SAF was back up yesterday, so I tried again, and still couldn't get on, than I was wondering, I was on my iPad, and have a bunch of tabs up, so I cleared them, and sure enough, I was able to get on,

Lorraine

To all Guest who’s lurking out there, come on in, and join us. You don’t have to have a computer problem to join, and it doesn’t take long to sign in, and when you do have a computer problem, heaven for bid, you’re ready to ask questions about it.  

#19 AppleIsEverything

AppleIsEverything

Banned

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 21 posts

Posted 26 March 2017 - 06:49 PM

I tried earlier to day to get on but couldn't,I was getting error messages, than I got a message saying SAF was back up yesterday, so I tried again, and still couldn't get on, than I was wondering, I was on my iPad, and have a bunch of tabs up, so I cleared them, and sure enough, I was able to get on,

Are you on a slow connection?

#20 kennethr

kennethr

• Silver Star Member
  • Pip
  • 171 posts

Posted 26 March 2017 - 07:05 PM

On again today... on a roll.