5 replies to this topic

#1 Angoid

Angoid

Administeriosis Extremus

• Administrators
  • 1,525 posts
  • LocationEast Midlands, UK

Posted 12 April 2017 - 09:26 PM

I've finally got round to uploading a small gallery of our recent trip to Dubai, Oman and Ras Al Khaimah and it can be found here:

http://www.suggest-a...peninsula-2017/

A couple of the thumbnails have rendered upside down but when viewed at full size, they seem to be OK. Don't know why that is but just to say that I'm aware of it.

Enjoy!
  • Phzzz and kennethr like this

If you don't know what eschatology is then don't worry; it's not the end of the world.
Please do not send uninvited PMs requesting support; post into the appropriate forum instead and we'll all learn. See our Private messaging policy.

#2 kennethr

kennethr

• Silver Star Member
  • Pip
  • 171 posts

Posted 14 April 2017 - 01:22 AM

"...couple of the thumbnails have rendered upside down..."  not upside down in my view, thumbnail or full.

#3 Angoid

Angoid

Administeriosis Extremus

• Administrators
  • 1,525 posts

Posted 15 April 2017 - 11:37 AM

The funny thing is, after I uploaded it I (naturally) got an edit view of the gallery, where a couple of the thumbnails were upside down.  These photos had to be rotated through 180 degrees (pi radians) and the thumbnails still rendered upside down.

However, I subsequently visited using a different browser (where I was not logged in) and they looked OK.

If you don't know what eschatology is then don't worry; it's not the end of the world.
Please do not send uninvited PMs requesting support; post into the appropriate forum instead and we'll all learn. See our Private messaging policy.

#4 mbpowner

mbpowner

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 15 April 2017 - 11:34 PM

nice photos Angoid, especially the one of your , um daughter? driving , so cute :')

#5 Angoid

Angoid

Administeriosis Extremus

• Administrators
  • 1,525 posts

Posted 16 April 2017 - 08:55 PM

Yep - she's my daughter. Five years old.
She's not actually driving: that resort is spread out over a large area and you can request a mini-van or a buggy to take you places. Normally I walk, but Lorelai really wanted to go on one of those buggies.
Except every time we requested one for her, they sent a mini-van. So we specifically asked for a buggy, and finally on the last day they sent one!
The driver let her get into the driver's seat, but obviously took the key out first so she couldn't activate it.

#6 mbpowner

mbpowner

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 16 April 2017 - 09:15 PM

LOL, it looked like a toy car to me. You know, like one of those models.