• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 dagraz

dagraz

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 11 November 2017 - 08:06 PM

I have been receiving certificate errors when in yahoo mail.  it pops up and when I look at where it is coming from its like BTRLL.com error or YIMG error.

I have tried to research this and with no luck found a solution.

Does anyone know how to get rid of this.?  When it pops up i say no  to continue .  it then just loops back again and again.  I have to end iexplore32 to get out of the loop

also when i look at the details, the certificate is not expired.

#2 ranchhand

ranchhand

• Moderators
  • 1,448 posts
  • LocationMidwest

Posted 13 November 2017 - 02:10 PM

Yahoo has had this problem going back for years, and they still haven't resolved it. About the only thing that seems to work more than anything else is to check that the date and time of your computer clock is accurate; if it is not, replace the battery and reset the clock. I suspect that you have done this already, and if so I have no answer for you. Unfortunately, Yahoo is notorious for this kind of thing, my suggestion is to find another email service. Any corporation that allows itself to suffer two major hack attacks where millions of email addresses were stolen cannot be trusted, IMHO.

Wish I could offer more suggestions, but at this point Yahoo has to get their act together.

Fishing Fanatic - gimme a fishing rod, point me North and turn me loose.