• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 wghackett

wghackett

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 30 July 2013 - 02:25 AM

I get an error message titled rundll32.exe - Entry point not found.  Setpoint not found for kernel32.dll could not be found in the dynamic link library.  How can I get rid of this error message?

#2 jimholly

jimholly

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 336 posts
  • LocationMason, Ohio

Posted 30 July 2013 - 12:02 PM

Welcome to S-A-F! 

Did you recently install a program that is causing this error?  The application is misinterpreting the operating system version and is trying to call a procedure in the Windows 95 or Windows 98 version of the Dynamic Link Library (DLL) that is unavailable in Windows NT version 4.0 or above.  Try finding an update to the program that is programmed to run in your operating system. 

He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog.  You are his life, his love, his leader.  He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart.  You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.

A Finnish Spitz site; My simple home page

#3 Angoid

Angoid

Administeriosis Extremus

• Administrators
  • 1,595 posts
  • LocationEast Midlands, UK

Posted 30 July 2013 - 12:54 PM

Also, what is the application you're running up, and what changes were made just before the error started to come up?

Or is it appearing when you boot up?

If you don't know what eschatology is then don't worry; it's not the end of the world.
Please do not send uninvited PMs requesting support; post into the appropriate forum instead and we'll all learn. See our Private messaging policy.